Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Altec shirt!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  2. #2
    Inactive Member freemone233's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2010
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec shirt!

    I am wearing one with logos on the front and back. It's interesting to gather some of looks I get when I wear it out and about.

    Curtis:rotfl:

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Vinylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2009
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec shirt!

    Got one for my kid for christmas :2thumbsup:

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec shirt!

    "The Voice of the Theater" as an active trademark;

    Registration Date
    September 19, 2006

    Owner
    (REGISTRANT) Altec Lansing Technologies, Inc. CORPORATION PENNSYLVANIA Route 6 & 209 Milford PENNSYLVANIA 18337

    (LAST LISTED OWNER) ALTEC LANSING, A DIVISION OF PLANTRONICS, INC. CORPORATION ROUTE 6 AND 209 MILFORD PENNSYLVANIA 18337


    Just sayin'...
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec shirt!

    I don't think it would be illegal to buy, just to sell/distribute.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  6. #6
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Altec shirt!

    Yeah, I don't see doin' time for wearing some bootleg trademark either.

    Then again, you could probably get a great deal on a VOTT tatt that way...:laffingassoff:
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.